Civilization 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Any chance that might be put back in?
If you take a look at the XML files in .../assets/Gameplay/XML you can generally find workarounds for some of the missing trainer options. For example, using Russia I was able to work around the Max XP option by doing the following:
1) Find 'BUILDING_KREPOST' in CIV5Buildings.xml in assets/Gameplay/XML/Buildings
2) Look for the block:
3) Change the 'Experience' number to however much experience you want to be added to the unit, and repeat for 'DOMAIN_SEA' and 'DOMAIN_AIR'
Because the Krepost is a special building limited only to Russians I can be sure that other civilizations won't get the same benefit (so long as you don't play against another Russia) and the Krepost can be built after researching only 2 technologies. This is just an example, but the XML files make it easy to modify the game to your liking (I also UNfixed the Helicopter Gunships being able to capture cities...)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.