Huge Battery life
Heat-sensor so no accidental button pushing
Touch screen takes some getting used to.
- win mobile makes great deal of things posible!
- does just about everything
- full keyboard (on screen is great and all but try to write sms in bus on touch screen )
- when i bought it it was uberphone
- win mobile makes great deal of things nightmare
- big and bulky
- its kinda old now
business keys( includes one touch app start up)
small battery life
not so sexy design
no back-light on keypad
- It was free with a particular plan that interested me.
- It has a QWERTY keyboard.
- The battery lasts a lot longer than most phones.
- It can take a beating.
- The size is adorable.
- Two year contract.
- The speakers on it broke.
- Internet is extra.
Best looking screen I've ever seen on a phone with proper HD resolution--unlike the iphone's screen which pulls properly formatted video out of ratio.
Great multimedia applications.
Open-source Symbian OS.
Responsive touch screen.
Works on literally every network standard.
Free GPS navigation.
The screen is a little on the small side, due to it being properly formatted.
It works fine, the only problem is one no Canadian can escape; the stranglehold the government continues to allow the wireless companies to hold over us. A basic voice plan is $50 a month, data is anywhere from $70 to $100.
The government has to approve a new wireless carrier to be able to do business here. All to protect Canadian businesses. SCREW CANADIAN BUSINESSES! I pay twice what I should be paying!