LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  SUPPORT 
HOME / MESSAGE BOARDS / OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Off-Topic Discussions

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 4 of 7   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
Locked Topic  The RP Thread V2
 
joshuaputra  posted on Aug 06, 2010 7:42:14 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to joshuaputra
ELITE
*sits down reading a book*
 
Rise_Against  posted on Aug 06, 2010 1:52:56 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Rise_Against
ELITE
*Sits on hill alone*
*watches the moon*
*Gets up to find suitable area for own camp*
 
Foxxie-kun  posted on Aug 07, 2010 7:13:55 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Foxxie-kun
VETERAN
*Wanders the land with a pack of roaming wolves, assisting them in finding food and shelter as they do the same for me, the mutually beneficial relationship helping me into the good graces of the pack. I barter with the tribes of humans and anthros for any goods I would need and any food the pack could eat.*

It seems Autumn is fast approaching, and soon after the chill of winter. We should really try to find some shelter to wait out the snowstorms and blizzards so common in this land. And in the next village I should probably trade some caribou and deer pelts for some decent armor, the bandits are getting more bold, bold enough to attack even an armed traveler and a pack of wolves for their pelts and any goods they have...

Even good, well forged armor won't save me from a well-placed dagger or a fast arrow, but it's not too common for Humans to be so proficient in Archery and assassination to catch me unawares after these last few centuries of life.

 
Woffie  posted on Aug 07, 2010 7:29:16 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
Send a message to Woffie
ELITE
"Thats why you have to look out for those who arent human" Says a chilling voice from behind you. A large black wolf anthro stands behind foxxie, a dagger drawn at his back. "Now if you would be so kind, I am very hungry, and would like something to eat. Maybe a little money while you're at it." he says, an evil grin on his face
 
joshuaputra  posted on Aug 07, 2010 7:54:02 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to joshuaputra
ELITE
*turns to page 234*
 
Foxxie-kun  posted on Aug 07, 2010 8:01:34 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Foxxie-kun
VETERAN
*Feels a chill run down my spine as I feel the wolf's hot breath on my neck and the prick of a dagger against my leather-clad back, closing my eyes and breathing deeply to avoid causing unnecessary unrest in my assailant as the pack circles around, ready to pounce and maul the wolf*

Now why would you attack a fellow fur, especially a fellow fur surrounded by those whom could be your kin?

I'll have you know we don't carry any food in my satchels, I merely have a flask of water and a few skins of fine wine I traded some pelts for in the last village. I am loathe to part with the wine as it is of my favorite vintage, and a good year as well, but if it will save unnecessary bloodshed we can work out a deal.

I would know your name first however, my good wolf. In a show of good will, I offer you my own name in exchange for yours. I am Kuja the son of the Land, as I have no father, and no mother, and no memory before that of being cuddled in the snow of winter by a pack of wolves. That was nearly six centuries ago, and yet I will continue my life debt to the pack so long as I yet breathe.

 
Rise_Against  posted on Aug 07, 2010 8:27:05 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Rise_Against
ELITE
*finds suitable area next to river, hidden by trees*
*Sticks flag in the ground*
*Goes of in search of the rest of my expedition team*
 
waq999  posted on Aug 07, 2010 8:31:31 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to waq999
ELITE
*Sends out a recon droid to watch over Rise*
I'm hungry
*gets out a bowl of cereal*
Page 4 of 7   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
  Post Reply
Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 11:08:26 AM