Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance Discussion
I enjoyed playing the 2nd one, is the first just as good?
Hopefully this add-on is just as fun, and keeps up the great story line that I have so much followed from #2
[Edited by HHDropbaud, 8/18/2010 10:01:00 AM]
- partially respawning enemies - you hack yourself through a large area of enemies, and when you have to go through there again, they're all back from the dead....
- enemies with self-healing abilities, that can heal them WAY faster than you can kill them - I have to wait about 20 secs to throw another fireball and they need only 5-7 secs to fill up their lifebar to almost full - what the....?!
- and some "race against the clock"-quests like "kill x monsters in about 200 seconds" that can get you veeery angry when a negative outcome means "game over"
(Unsure what's planned like say Steam only or only the base game with FoV or the full "arc" but this might still be some help, must be difficult as it's so divided now and different exe and version data from different regions and editions.)
I will see if the trainer works on steam.
as it works fir flames of vengence but game crashes when i hit a key.i have the divinity 2 dks pc game
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem