1-KasperSky IS 2010
2-Media player classic
5-Internet Download Manger
8-CyberLink Media Suite
14-MS Office 2010
- Windows 7/Vista have all needed codecs onboard and you don't have to install things like k-lite codec pack, till you don't need some special for video converters.
- TuneUp is in my opinion worst piece of s***. It maybe have 1-2 nice features, but most time you just slow up your system with it. It is for people who have no idea from PCs and they can destroy system with it. People with experience don't need it and can handle everything directly
- Ashampoo same as TuneUp
I like your attitude to pirating & licenses.
I forgot most important Software!!!
It's OS, so in my case Windows 7 Ultimate x64/ Windows XP Professional.
[Edited by Arhey, 7/23/2010 1:01:11 PM]
Allok 3GP PSP MP4 iPod Video Converter
Free Download Manager
Kaspersky Internet Security
Sony Sound Forge
VLC Media Player
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Movie Maker
[Edited by Hamadah, 7/23/2010 1:26:51 PM]
2. Adobe Photoshop - Love experimenting and everything. I edit photos quite frequently and do all of my digital art here.
3. iTunes - It's always playing in the background whenever I'm drawing or editing stuff.
4. Yahoo Messenger - I pretty much chat every now and then. I prefer ym than msn.
5. Microsoft Office 2007 - Use it a lot when it comes to typing or editing a design brief. Not only that, but I also use it to edit photos as well.
6. Windows photo gallery - I absolutely love reviewing photos from the past.
7. iTeleport - A program where it enables your ipod touch/iphone/ipad to access your PC or Mac from anywhere. Slightly laggy but I normally use it so that my ipod acts like a mouse for my computer
[Edited by Al-pucino, 7/23/2010 9:07:50 PM]
4 Internet Explorer
5 VLC video player
6 AVG anti virus
7 ImToo video convertor
9 Windows Media Player
10 Windows 7 Ultimate
[Edited by DoctorMozG, 7/27/2010 9:50:18 AM]