Numpad 1: Super Flack Jacket Numpad 2: Unlimited Ammo Numpad 3: Save Position Numpad 4: Teleport Numpad 5: Undo Teleport Numpad 6: Super Jump Numpad 7: Slow Motion Mode Numpad 8: Armory Points Numpad 9: Money
Numpad 1: Super Flack Jacket - turn this on and your soldier is immune to most all attacks and explosions. Mostly this option was created to protect you from all sorts of ballistic gunfire. If you try to run underneath vehicles or undergo extremely far falls, you may still die.
Numpad 2: Unlimited Ammo - many weapons will have unlimited ammo.
Numpad 3: Save Position - save your current position in the game world.
Numpad 4: Teleport - teleport to saved position.
Numpad 5: Undo Teleport - undo the teleport option.
Numpad 6: Super Jump - before using this, turn on option 1 above. You will find this vaults you into the air quickly. You can position yourself on certain objects and lower roofs, etc.
Numpad 7: Slow Motion Mode - turn this option on to allow slow motion mode. This will allow you to aim at certain targets with better ease, etc.
Numpad 8: Armory Points - make sure this is on when loading and you will be able to utilize armory points at appropriate parts of the game.
Numpad 9: Money - this is for the mission that allows you to purchase construction, units, weapons, etc. It is important that you follow the following instructions!
1) this option is to be used ONLY at the beginning of the mission when you are able to access the CONSTRUCTION menu and have NOT spent any money yet.
2) move your mouse wheel until you can access the CONSTRUCTION option and select it
3) While in the CONSTRUCTION MODE, press the 1 KEY (not NUMPAD 1) to show the DEFENSE items that you can buy.
4) Wait a few seconds, then press the NUMPAD 9 key to activate the option. You will hear 'Activated' and then a few seconds later 'Deactivated'.
5) Press Backspace until you leave the CONSTRUCTION MODE and are back in GAME.
6) Re-Enter CONSTRUCTION mode and you should see your money has increased. If it hasn't then repeat, OR if something else seems to have been modified, RESTART the mission and repeat.
This trainer will allow you to customize the keys if you desire! Use our Trainer Customizer to accomplish this! Download it from our trainer troubleshooting page (link below).
Having trouble getting the trainer to work? Visit our forums at www.cheathappens.com and check out our TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE for helpful tips:
AUTHENTICITY NOTICE (Does not apply to PROMO or FREE trainers): -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
In an effort to maintain the integrity of the files downloaded from our site and to prevent illegal file sharing, this trainer will perform an authenticity check while in use. This check requires an Internet connection and the trainer will not run if a connection is absent or if the trainer is blocked by a security application. NO INFORMATION, PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE, IS SENT TO CHEAT HAPPENS DURING THIS PROCESS. This check is only performed on trainers that have been personalized for individual use, not our PROMO or FREE trainers. If you want/need to use the trainer offline, please go to our trainer troubleshooting page for instructions on how to obtain an offline key to avoid online checks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chris O'Rorke (firstname.lastname@example.org) Co-Founder: Cheat Happens.com