1) I see you active in a number of boards across the site, Whats your main focus when contributing to these threads? What motivates you to chip in?
Right now as a moderator of this site, most of my attention goes to the Title Specific Board. But even when I wasn't one. I wanted to help people who are new at computer related stuff. Was and am always glad to have solved their problems. I also do enjoy my fair share of spam and some serious discussions on the GD.
2) What is it about CheatHappens that inspires you to visit on a daily basis?
Well I am a gaming freak, so just being a good gaming site is good enough for me to get hooked. But its the community that has kept me an everyday visitor to this site.
3) It's common knowledge that you've had it pretty tough going over recent months here, how would you sum up this experience and what do you think you've gained from it?
Well I am a person that does not have much of a tolerance level. I can get angry over trivial stuff. But I learning on how to control myself here. I would really like to thank Latiosmaster47 for this. He has been giving me advice since I became a mod. And also I cannot forget all of my friends here, they have given me much love!
4) Got any favourite games?
Yes a few: Oblivion, Bully, F.E.A.R. and Mass Effect 1/2.
5) If you could do anything differently in your time here at CheatHappens, what would it be and why?
Well I really consider myself a lucky member here. Lots of good stuff has been happening to me lately. And anyone can say here that I have been doing everything differently!
Seriously, I would like to contribute to this site as much as I can: Ranging from trainers, enforcing the TOS as a mod to helping the admin in anyway possible.
6) What's your favourite pass time?
Well if hanging out in this site counts, then its pretty much my pass time. I also love to play a lot of video games. So yeah, I am pretty much a couch potato.
7) If you were to make a mense with another member on the site, who would it be and what would it take for you to do this?
Well not sure how do I answer this question. I would rather be the same for all than be selective about a particular person.
8) Who or what figurehead do you use for inspiration?
Mahatma Gandhi - My one and only inspiration.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 6/21/2010 11:57:55 AM]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Life is best for those who enjoy it, difficult for those who analyze it and worst for those who criticize it.