Alpha Protocol Discussion
well, I tried F2 before loading checkpoint and it still crash. Now I have to restart the game every time I want to load a checkpoint or an event occurs. This sucks.
[Edited by paingiver, 5/30/2010 6:59:39 AM]
which operating system u r using ?
Have you tried to load both trainer and game as administrator ?
Did you run the trainer in compatibility mode ?
Let me know so i may help ...
I'm running vista 32-bit.
My user is the administrator.
Yes I tried the compatibility mode, but it still does not work.
I also try all the available trainers for the game and I still have the same problem.
Usually CH trainers does not cause this kind of problems.
[Edited by paingiver, 5/30/2010 8:12:36 AM]
Ok this is really weird, I could play the game without the DVD so I did not look for the no-dvd fix. But after I use the no-cd/DVD or exe fix. The trainer works. I did not need to uninstall my AV.
[Edited by paingiver, 5/30/2010 9:30:35 AM]
Again for XP follow the instructions:
While trainer is activated
1) press F1 to turn off all options
2) enter Service Record
3) note your XP
4) leave Service Record
5) press Option 6
6) Enter Service Record screen
7) XP probably has not changed
8) exit Service Record Screen
9) press option 6 again as many times as you want to add 1000 XP
10) enter Service Record Screen
11) note increased XP
12) press F1 to turn off all options
13) get back into the normal game
14) move around abit OR you may have to earn little XP. You will see that you level up after a bit or kill something, etc.
This is the same process for Money except with money it should be ready to use in Clearinghouse after you increased it.
Pwizard will post shorlty-
[Edited by Caliber, 5/30/2010 2:08:11 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.