Lionhead announced the news today on its website.
The game will be available in Standard and Limited Collector’s Editions 360. The Standard Edition will retail for $59.99/£44.99/€64.99, while the Limited Collector’s Edition will retail for $79.99/£59.99/€84.99.
The PC SKU version will retail for $49.99/£39.99/€54.99, and will also be available for download exclusively on Games on Demand on Games for Windows – LIVE.
The CE includes, according to the PR:
* A new quest: Uncover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines.
* Exclusive location: Unlock a new region, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures.
* “Fable III” playing cards: Created by Lionhead, these cards depict every type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond.
* Guild Seal Coin: The coin features a Good side (blue) and Evil side (red) to assist players in making critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world forever.
* A new dog breed: Renowned for its loyalty, the Boxer is a brave canine companion worthy of greatest Queens and Kings.
* One unique outfit: Unearth one male and female outfit from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora, a new destination in your “Fable III” adventures.
No specific date yet. It’s out before the end of the year.
I doubt it. They probably wouldn't even be able to break even, especially after all the hype has died out.
I'm glad they decided to release its sequel for the PC, though.