Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
 
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
 
     TRAINERS       REQUESTS       GAME REVIEWS       GAME WALLPAPERS       BOARDS
-OR-
  SAVE 25% ON A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP WITH PROMO CODE "CHULIFEPROMO25" -- LIMITED TIME! [ close ] 
 
     
  MESSAGE BOARD LINKS:   SIGNUP    |    BOARDS HOME    |   MY FAVORITE BOARDS    |   NEWEST POSTS    |   MY THREADS  
 
OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS MESSAGE BOARD
 
   
SEARCH BOARDS:  
SEARCH THIS BOARD ONLY  
SEARCH HEADERS ONLY  
 
           
   Page 1 of 1     First Page     Previous Page     Next Page     Last Page  New Topic New Topic    New Poll New Poll    Post Reply Post Reply    Help Help   
 
 MESSAGE BOARDS >> OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS
 I think I know why the U.S. Marines...  
 
 
Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.

Send a PM to AdmiralAckbar
ELITE
AdmiralAckbar
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of 
User #: 564175
Posts: 1404 
Joined: Nov 11, 2008   
Last visit: Apr 24, 2014
Posted: May 15, 2010 7:19:37 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

...weren't doing so well in Iraq.

Well the solution is very simple, cuz you see they are Marines, meaning they do well on sea. Now I don't know if you people have noticed, but some 90% of Iraq is sand, the other 10% are dust.

So it's quite simple, the Marines are in the middle of arid desert lands instead of sea, full of dolphins, fish, whales and more recently oil. Now if the US deployed Deserters instead of Marines to Iraq I think the war would've had a different outcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wifey of AdmiralThrawn

/--\

OMG! Blitz, look! That Amumu has 4k health and is fed as hell. Better grab him when everyone on our team is around you!

BEEP BOOP!
Current rank: 2 Stars. Next Rank at 1000 Posts.

Send a PM to Dhampy
ELITE
Dhampy
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends
  
User #: 447286
Posts: 652 
Joined: May 14, 2008   
Last visit: Apr 21, 2014
Posted: May 15, 2010 7:24:28 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

Or maybe because they're Marines and, as the old Army joke goes, Marines exist to give employment to Graves Registration?

But the right answer probably is that 99% of US troops in Iraq spend their days sitting in camp because practically all of their combat roles are being filled by Iraqi units.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the end they will lay their freedom at our feet and say to us, 'Make us your slaves, but feed us.'

List of CHU'ers on deviantART--SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DEVIANTS!

/--\
[SG]
Current rank: 4.5 Stars. Next Rank at 20.000 Posts.

Send a PM to king-of-games
THE KING
king-of-games
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Australia 
User #: 50039
Posts: 12204 
Joined: Feb 06, 2005   
Last visit: Mar 24, 2014
Posted: May 15, 2010 7:25:54 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

WOW!!!!! This knowledge you entrust in me just caused me to have an orgasmic mind blowing experience... You may be on to something wise AdmiralAckbar.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's good to be the King!
Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.

Send a PM to AdmiralAckbar
ELITE
AdmiralAckbar
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of 
User #: 564175
Posts: 1404 
Joined: Nov 11, 2008   
Last visit: Apr 24, 2014
Posted: May 15, 2010 7:28:12 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

 quote:
 originally posted by Dhampy:

Or maybe because they're Marines and, as the old Army joke goes, Marines exist to give employment to Graves Registration?

But the right answer probably is that 99% of US troops in Iraq spend their days sitting in camp because practically all of their combat roles are being filled by Iraqi units.

Nah. You're wrong. My solution is the answer, believe it!

"Marines exist to give employment to Graves Registration" - Dhampy that's not funny. That was a really grave situation for the Army.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wifey of AdmiralThrawn

/--\

OMG! Blitz, look! That Amumu has 4k health and is fed as hell. Better grab him when everyone on our team is around you!

BEEP BOOP!
Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.

Send a PM to Greendaysuks136
ELITE
Greendaysuks136
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

United States 
User #: 389962
Posts: 1928 
Joined: Feb 02, 2008   
Last visit: Dec 20, 2013
Posted: May 17, 2010 7:58:30 PM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

 quote:
 originally posted by AdmiralAckbar:

...weren't doing so well in Iraq.

Well the solution is very simple, cuz you see they are Marines, meaning they do well on sea. Now I don't know if you people have noticed, but some 90% of Iraq is sand, the other 10% are dust.

So it's quite simple, the Marines are in the middle of arid desert lands instead of sea, full of dolphins, fish, whales and more recently oil. Now if the US deployed Deserters instead of Marines to Iraq I think the war would've had a different outcome.

Because Rangers lead the way.

It makes no sense to me either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Officially pimped by lamile

A small decorative vase atop a fireplace, obsessed with murder.
All times are (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). Current time is 9:35:55 PM
Return to Off-Topic Discussions Message Board 2174 users online.   2023 guests / 151 members.
 
     
 
 
Trainer Troubleshooting Guide        Cheat Terms and Tutorials        Anti-Virus Notifications        Site Help / FAQ        Submit Cheats        Our Friends and Affiliates        About Us
      Copyright © 2001 - 2014  webworks, LLC  All Rights Reserved    -   DISCLAIMER    -   PRIVACY POLICY    -   TERMS OF SERVICE