1. Use Windows Update
2. Use an AV that doesn't suck
3. Don't be a noob on the internet.
Three very simple ways to staying protected.
[Edited by king-of-games, 4/30/2010 10:01:22 PM]
People make money off of viruses, particularly spyware and specific trojans. Other people just do it for fun.
2) My AV is AVG.
3) Not an idiot.
What exactly is it doing, James wasn't too clear.
Edit: Also, some logic? If I'm the only one online then I have complete control over my account, no one has remotely logged in and sent out spam. Has James never had one of those spambots IM him? I get them constantly but ignore them.
[Edited by Nic_Durron, 4/30/2010 11:21:16 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem