Medieval 2: Total War Kingdoms Discussion
I have MTW2 and the kingdoms expansion on disc, and had them both installed. However, i uninstalled them a while back to free up disc space. Now i want to play them again.
MTW2 installed without problems and works fine. However, when i try and install kingdoms (it has been completely uninstalled and no kingdoms files/save games remain i think :s) it claims i have already installed kingdoms. However, when i try to play any of the campaigns, my computer cannot locate "kingdoms.exe" required to run said campaign.
I believe that the autorun on my kingdoms disc has essentially been duped into thinking its already installed when it is infact not... any fixes?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• One-Turn Construction
• Maximum Recruits Available (FIXED)
+ 3 more options