My questions are:
1) Why are .dll's being detected and why are they being created in the first place exactly?
2) How do we know exactly that a Trojan or keylogger is not being dl'd with stuff from this site? You say that other scanners do not detect it. That could be a false negative on their part.
3) Instead of calling your customer's "Idiots", which makes me trust you even less, why not explain in more detail why your programs set off so many alarms (beyond the little that is in your FAQ)? I know you guys apparently work hard. But hey, you wanted this business, now how about some answers?
Thank you very nicely in advance. And I don't think you are an idiot in spite of your nasty email to me.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem