1) EAT LOADS OF RIPS AND BURGERS AND YEAAAAAUGH!!!
2) LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HAPPY! YEAAAAAUGH!!!
3) BRAND NEW BURGER! EAT AND BE HAPPY! YEAAAAAUGH!!
4) ARE YOU SAD AND FAT? LOSE WEIGHT NOW! YEEEAAAAAAGH!!!
5) DO YOU SUFFER FROM HEARTBURN? BUY THIS AND YEEEEEEAAAAUGH!
6) WANNA SUE SOMEONE? JUST DO IT! YEEEAAAAAGH!!
7) EAT LOADS!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAUGH!!
8) STOP BEING FAT!! YEEEEEEAAAAAUGH!!
Owning a Tv in america is like having a schizophrenic friend sat in your room who doesn't know whats best for you and doesn't want you to have any money.
Moderation might be the hot topic at the moment but, I've just brought up something with the potential to start an interesting discussion. I just started it in a funny way.
While your post was rather amusing and I did emit an audiable chuckle, are you saying the vast Majority of Americans are overweight, or that Adverts are being used like propaganda to control the minds of the modern consumer?
[Edited by Rise_Against, 4/8/2010 12:02:03 PM]
[Edited by Rise_Against, 4/8/2010 12:02:19 PM]
Indian adverts have started to sound much like that...
And the moderation conflicts have tired me up a little. So I really am enjoying the chill pills right now.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 4/8/2010 12:03:10 PM]
I think that all he's saying is that American adverts are crazy.
You probably don't understand as much as we do because you've been with those adverts your whole life, we go to America, see those adverts and think "What?"