2, Pro's: Very simple.
Con's: Slow as f***.
4, Hell if I know. They probably don't even sell it anymore.
5, 4 out of 10
2. It is faster but less reliable(!)than vista and XP.
3. I think so!
1. Windows 7 Ultimate x64
2. Pros: it works, Cons: money isn't falling from my anus
3. Very easy to use
5. I would rate it 7 Windows out of 10.
Con-Computer asks you to verify EVERYTHING. If you wanna install something, another screen will pop up asking if you want to install it. If you wanna DL something, another screen will ask if it's ok to DL it. etc
Pro-Fast, easy to use, hardly breaks down, no viruses
Ya easy to use
Computer was hand-made by a family member so dunno the exact price.
2. not all games work on vista
3. no , not easy to use cant figure out how to format pc with vista not user vriendly, prefer xp
4. R 1300.00
I didnt know you could turn those off.Thanks for the advice Dhampy, I know some people that hate those verifications and would love them turned off.