1, State your OS
2, Pro's Con's
3, Is it easy to use???(noob friendly)
5, What would you rate it?
[Edited by armedman, 4/7/2010 6:05:32 PM]
1. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Just installed this coz' my previous HDD got fried.
2. Pros: It's faster than Vista or XP, imo, it's much easier to navigate. Oh, the DX11 too.
Cons: Software compatibility, other software do not run in Win 7. Other than that, none yet to see.
3. It's easy, and imo, it's noob friendly.
4. Around PHP8900 or less than $200 here.
5. 5/5... M$ crashed with Vista, but flew again with Win7.
2. It is faster than vista alright.
[Edited by H, 4/7/2010 7:53:16 PM]
2. Pro's: Faster than its predecessors, it's more stable, more efficient
Con's: On my machine so far nothing. Didn't even crash in these 4 months I've been using it. No problems with games, etc.
3. Yes, it's easy to use it
2. Great for retro gaming, fast, low footprint. No cons I've run into. I won't use a 64bit OS because half the games I play have 16 bit installers.
3. Very easy to use and very easy to customize.
4. Quite expensive.
2. Pro's: Performance, Efficiency & Simplicity. Con's: Does not detect more than 3GB RAM, No support for DX10, 11 & Does not run Just Cause 2.
3. Very very easy to use (Ultra n00b friendly).
4. ~150 USD
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem