LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  SUPPORT 
HOME / MESSAGE BOARDS / OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Off-Topic Discussions

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 3 of 10   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
A Story
 
Elite  posted on Mar 31, 2010 11:54:14 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to Elite
ELITE
Not quite sure how a story can progress when people keep inserting themselves as characters.
 
Foxxie-kun  posted on Mar 31, 2010 11:57:20 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Foxxie-kun
VETERAN
A small red fox started following Degari closely, yipping happily as he jumps around her and tries to get to her pockets, where he smelled the scent of his favorite snacks.

"Please! Just lemme have a bite miss, please?" He asked, standing on his hind-legs and begging in front of her.

 
Degari  posted on Mar 31, 2010 11:57:31 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Degari
V.I.P.
Degari glanced at the fox and smiled.
"Sure thing." she said, taking care to keep her back to the wall as she reached to give the little fox a snack.

She took in her surroundings quickly, tucking the satchel deeper into her jacket.
Her senses tingled for a brief second, giving a warning that there may be danger nearby.

Running off down the street suddenly, she cursed as she remembered that her jacket wasn't knife proof. With a single fluid motion, she reached for her dagger and zipped up her jacket, prepared in case she had to fight.
"Who knows what I'll do to protect this." she muttered to herself.

The sooner the satchel was delivered, the better.

(Honestly Elite, I'm not too sure either but its still something to do, and its not actually a proper story, this can take many twists and turns. Besides, I always wanted to be in a story. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.)

 
Woffie  posted on Apr 01, 2010 9:39:05 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
Send a message to Woffie
ELITE
The wolf looked slowly between the fox and the girl quickly, before dashing off after her. "cute fox....but my employers are paying big money for that satchel" he thought quietly to himself. He quickly took out a throwing knife, moving within range so he may be able to break the strap on the satchel. "The less blood the better" he thought, throwing the knife on target headed directly for the strap connecting the satchel to her.
 
Foxxie-kun  posted on Apr 01, 2010 1:21:53 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Foxxie-kun
VETERAN
The little fox melded into the shadows and disappeared.

Just a couple feet in front of Degari a large anthro fox appeared, his sapphire and magenta eyes glowing in the night as he extended his fist, and in her haste didn't notice him until she had ran right into his extended fist where the wind was knocked out of her.

He bent down and retrieved the Satchel.

"Didn't you remember the terms of delivery? You were supposed to give it to my messenger when you saw him. Did you not notice his eyes? For this offense, normally, I would kill you, but I'm feeling generous as this is a present for my mate, and I'd rather not get blood on the satchel." He said in a deep tone, tucking the satchel into his jacket as his familiar appeared and started nuzzling and lapping at Degari's face.

The flying dagger fell harmlessly into the shadows as the large fox walked over to the wolf. "And you, love, you should know better than trying to get your present early. We have to wait for the next full moon now, naughty pup."

 
Woffie  posted on Apr 01, 2010 2:36:21 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
Send a message to Woffie
ELITE
"Aww, but you know how I hate surprises" the wolf said, his ears falling flat against his head. He looked at his fox mate grumply and whined good naturedly.
 
Foxxie-kun  posted on Apr 01, 2010 3:50:58 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Foxxie-kun
VETERAN
The fox laughed and hugged his mate.

"You didn't seem to mind that surprise I left for you in the shower after I left for my mission, didja babe? In fact, I daresay you liked that surprise more than a lot of non-surprise gifts I got you."

The fox tucked the satchel away and kissed his mate, then helped Degari to her feet.

"Here is your due payment, though I do expect the other package to be delivered properly. Don't worry, no one would want to steal the other package, it's meant for one who has wronged us in the past. We shall see you again once delivery is confirmed." The fox said, using a little magic to bring a small satchel out of the shadows and handing it to Degari.

"Be VERY careful, the contents are quite volatile, and very caustic. Wouldn't want you reduced to a puddle of gore if you tripped, correct?"

The fox and wolf then disappear into the shadows, a soft laugh heard before they were gone.

 
Degari  posted on Apr 01, 2010 5:51:24 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Degari
V.I.P.
Degari stared at the new satchel for a few seconds.
"Why do they always have to be so mysterious? An address would help, I'm not a mind reader." she muttered. She rubbed her forehead, "AND a headache to boot, no wonder I didn't notice the eyes."
She sighed, "Or maybe its starting to happen."
Shaking her head, she chuckled, "Or maybe I do need contacts."

Remembering what the anthro fox said, she carefully put a spell around the satchel to further protect it, even though her balance was as good as a cat.

"A cat..." she gasped. "I might not be able to read minds, but I can shape shift."

Finally, the pain from when the anthro fox stopped her hit her. Clutching her waist, she muttered a few words to dull the pain before shape shifting into a panther.

Now, able to go anywhere, defend herself and move faster, she went on, to find out who could've wronged them in the past.

Page 3 of 10   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
  Post Reply
Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 5:52:00 PM