Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
There is a Mod made by a modder that fixes alot of stuff, but I dont want to break my pre Awakening game till I have chars of all sexes/Origins complete. For a rundown on the Broken romances you need to read the Bioware Forums, some people in their have figured how to keep the Morrigan Romance at Love, as it gets switched by Awakening for no reason. As well as ignoring a few things that you'd done previously and people not recognising you who you knew well enough, and silly things like that.
The expansion seems to work within a small world map, you cannot visit the wardens Keep or the old map for that matter. I felt a little disappointed with the whole game.
I consider the game play was very short compared to the original game. I completed the game using two dwarfs & Justice.
No mages since they performed very poorly. What i do not or could not understand is the final kill scene.
When the game ends and it shows written scripts of all that happens after killing the brood mother etc.
You get to see a replay of the final kill scene & this keeps repeating itself over & over again until you hit the ESC key. Nuts
[Edited by Wulfbane, 5/3/2010 11:27:17 AM]
There are few reasons as why I think of this:
1. They took out the romance part out of Awakening.
2. There is no right "bridges" from the original character that I import from Origins. I played as "prince in consort" - endorsing Anora as Queen and I just start as a member of the court (while any other NPC should bow before me as Prince - future King)
3. Too short of game for it's price.
4. No update on "face module" - the basic face templates are same as Origins (hence the NWN that have update on their addon)
5. Repeating "Killing Scene" of The Mother at the end of the game - what a turn off.
Personally, still think that the Origins is one of the best games I've played. And I really don't mind to wait for another 2 or 3 months to get a descent "Awakening". Sadly for Bioware to turn out like this
About the Darkspawn Chronicle: I don't think i'll be playing this
I just found out that i can still use version 1.03 for the new DLC "Darkspawn Chronicles" bloody great.
I have completed the game with my warrior. A very short game DLC. Cost 400 EA points, is it worth it? Well i don't mind the distraction.
[Edited by Wulfbane, 5/20/2010 10:23:01 AM]