Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Discussion
1) Constant online activation can be a real
pain unless you end up with high speed.
2) Previous versions of CNC were much more
flexible. Gaining access to all units
and upgrades and powers can really boost up the
gameplay which is now made difficult.
3) Player colors cannot be chosen as wish.
sometimes your army is green, yellow or pink.
4) Building units has now become limited with
introduction to COMMAND POINTS which previous
versions (Tiberium Wars & Kanes Wrath ) didn't
bother about. Having a massive horde of army
at your side can really be dominating; wouldn't
you agree ?.
5) Only fewer missions are assigned for single-player
campaign. some are made like taking candy from
a baby and some are impossible to surpass.
6) Divided Classes like OFFENSE, DEFENSE & SUPPORT
deprives us to turn the tide of battle at favor.
7) According to my personal opinion, the story is
literally ruined. Tiberium Wars & Kane's Wrath
were much more gripping and exciting; always had
and anxiety to know what happens next.
8) Skirmish Maps are all about domination. I would
rather enjoy beating my enemy to last breath than
waiting for an hour to proclaim victory.
9) For Me The music and themes are utmost pathetic compared to
CNC3 & Red Alert 3.
All in all, I cannot say i love it but i like it. Like all the fans out there i am also one of them. I have played every single franchise and completed them. Even now i enjoy playing Tiberian sun, Yuris revenge, Tiberium Wars, Kanes wrath and Red Alert 3- uprising.
What was EA thinking, i don't know. The conclusion was supposed to be something worth remembering your entire life, instead i believe many will regret this like me.
[Edited by Maint, 3/24/2010 11:38:10 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Power Points
• Support Points
+ 7 more options