Its not too much of a problem but I'm stuck and no one else on the internet seems to have my exact problem i can use windows fine everything starts and i checked for viruses but nothing so I'm stuck and need help thanks.
windows 7 x64 ultimate
AMD 965 BE x4
2X ati radeon hd 5770 crossfire
4gig ddr3 1300mhz
Maybe your hard-disk stopped functioning (PSU problem?). Scan for errors.
Also it might be something to do with the boot order. Go the the BIOS screen, and make sure the hard disk where you have Windows installed is first.
did you read it right i turn my computer on black screen till it shows the windows 7 login screen like it was doing its normal routine but it just doesnt show a gui
1. Click Start Orb and click on the search field
2. Type "msconfig" into the search box and press enter (without "" marks)
3. Go to "Boot" tab.
4. Uncheck the "No GUI Boot" option.
5. Apply these settings and exit msconfig. Restart your computer to make changes.
[Edited by Neo7, 3/22/2010 6:26:48 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem