I especially like his professionalism. You don't see top notch quality like his any more, and it's usually buried by some heavily-accented British ****...
This happened in the town that I go to school in. It makes me angry to think that people are upset over a Halloween costume.
What do you guys think about this?
1. People are too sensitive.
2. How did that costume win? The fat cheerleader dude is a much better costume.
Nobody makes any mula off machinima movies anymore. It's all ****ing gameplay commentary. If you sound Irish, they'll love you. Show name: "Halo Reach's resident leprechaun".
Audience: primarily pre-pubescent, Mountain-Dew sucking adolescents.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem