New Security Template... Solution?
Xientie posted on Mar 11, 2010 2:07:42 PM - Report post
It seems that both myself and at least one other Unlimited Cheat Happens member can't access any of the Cheat Happens trainers that have been outfitted with the new security template, and I was wondering if there had been any breakthroughs by the staff investigating this matter as to what solutions are available to fix this problem?
AdmiralAckbar posted on Mar 11, 2010 2:14:53 PM - Report post
Changing to XP might be the only solution we've got. Any other possible solutions are welcome.
[Edited by Spamwise_GameG, 3/11/2010 2:15:29 PM]
Grab an offline key to start some tests. IF it starts working after a certain step then you should know where the problem lies:
1. Disconnect from the internet and attempt to use the trainer
- Testing if anti-hack mechanisms are the problem.
2. Disable your Anti-Virus software and attempt to use the trainer
- Testing if the AV software prevents trainer execution due to behavior of trainer.
3. Disable your Firewall and attempt to use the trainer.
- Testing if Firewall policy prevents execution (usually not a problem for offline keys but some firewalls are rigorous such as COMODO)
4. Add trainer to the DEP exception list and try using it again.
- Testing if Windows is closing trainer to protect OS reserved memory space.
Your bitterness, I will dispel
Xientie posted on Mar 12, 2010 3:33:02 PM - Report post
I tried all four of those and none of them worked... Is there anything else I could try?
Had the same problem, and only fix for me is running Windows XP through Vmware player. The trainer starts as normal both with and without key. Tried just about everything possible in W7 x64 but nothing works, even a format failed to solve the issue.
Xientie posted on Mar 26, 2010 8:56:30 PM - Report post
I was going to download Vmware player from their website but despite it being a free download, I still had to pay. Registering an Account and inserting near all my Personal Information does not a free download make. Personaly I would rather just pay them real money via paypal for said download than hand over my personal details to a site where anyone could read them
. Still I'll keep looking for a way to make Cheat Happens Trainers work again
. . . . .
Page 1 of 1
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 1:16:41 AM