My father has a close friend who is English (Now moved to Austrailia), and whenever he used to come to meet us, I did not feel for a second that he was sophisticated - He just had that typical accent that is all. I even asked his son (3 years younger than me) and he also approved that Britian is not so sophistacated anymore - And says I shall not mix the British royalties with the average citizens.
@Exigean: If you really had that impression for Americans, why are you taking services from them?
[Edited by HonestGamer, 2/28/2010 12:13:14 PM]
Brits are generally in two circles. The "common citizens" who are mostly ignorant and then those who are forced to learn sophistication. I attended a Christian primary school and was forced to learn how to be a proper young lady, however those attending faithless schools are not disciplined into behaving correctly.
Also, beggars can't be choosers. A person may dislike America but they will still use it's products. People cannot afford to be petty.
1) I somewhat know they teach you how to behave! I have done my A Levels, and they had all these "Lectures" and "Conversation rounds", I used to get marks based on how polite and polished I was.
2) I agree to your last line.
Number 1 is complete baloney...
I've been part of a Catholic parish (is that worded right?) since I was born, went to a catholic primary school, high school and 6th form and not once has anyone tried to tell me how to be polite and polished.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem