Aliens vs. Predator (2010) Discussion
If I run in DX11 mode, then screen goes utter dark and then freeze at loading screen during starting of mission.
So i tried on DX9 and it works fine.
Does DX9 mode supports DX10 as well?
My specs are
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
Geforce GTX 285
4 GB RAM DDR2
[Edited by Mississauganese, 2/24/2010 6:41:33 PM]
this is what you must do if you what to play with the DX11:
For Windows 7 / Windows Vista
1. Go to your sound card’s control panel.
2. Locate the option that allows you change the default audio format for the card.
3. Set the default format to 24-bits, 48000Hz or less (if it doesn't work with 48000Hz, try 24 bits, 44100Hz)
Image: How the default format selection looks in RealTek HD Audio manager (select your playback device in Audio Manager and select the ‘default format’ tab)
If you set your sound card’s audio format to anything higher than 24 Bits, 48000 Hz, you may experience audio issues or crashes with Aliens vs predator 3. Note that this is not an in-game setting. This setting should be changed from your audio card’s control panel (Realtek HD Audio Manager, etc). If you cannot find the option in your sound card software you can try the generic fix below:
1. Right click volume control on system tray and choose Playback devices.
2. Choose the your default playback device (usually Speakers) and click properties.
3. Go to the advanced tab. The default audio format should be selectable from there.
Most of the time adjusting this setting using your sound card’s software will automatically change the same in Windows. However, you may be required to adjust the sampling rate both in your sound card’s software and Windows Audio devices manually if the sound card software does not automatically handle that.
For Windows XP
If you are using Windows XP follow the instructions below to change audio settings:
1. Click the Start button > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Double-click the Sounds and Audio Devices icon.
3. Click the Volume tab.
4. Under Speaker settings, click the Advanced button.
5. Click the Performance tab.
6. Reduce the Hardware acceleration to Basic, the 2nd notch from the left.
7. Click Apply and then OK 2 times. Run the game now. Don't forget to turn the acceleration back up to restore the high-end features for your sound card when using other applications.
it did work for me and i know it will for you to
anyways i can get the trainer and the game to work fine in DX9 so i will just use that for now thanks anyway Medion.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem