Assassin´s Creed II Discussion
its great, looks great and make a lot of fun.
internet high speed??
no, i have maximal 10 kb/s - 20 kb/s for DRM.
no problem to create a ubi account (for kiddies is this game not, because its here in germany FSK 16).
no problem with connection, no problem with activate the game, no problem at all.
the bonus is locked in your account (same as mass effect 2, dragons age origins and so on...).
Hence why a couple of peeps do the usual warez references. Razor? nahh I would probably say Skidrow, but... they may have put an insane amount of triggers in this game so you broadband kiddies may be waiting a hell of a long time for it.
[Edited by DABhand, 3/4/2010 7:55:52 AM]
- Yes, Ubisoft has the right to implement whatever measure they want, it's their product. And we consumers have the right to not purchase -> this thread.
- The DRM will, as usual, only affect those that actually buy the game. It's new and probably well done, so it will take a few days for someone to crack it. Probably also why there isn't a trainer available yet, normally I can download a new trainer before I get the game from a store!
But it will happen, it will be cracked. And then only the paying and lawful consumers have problems, with interrupted gameplay and limitations where and how to play a game they've paid for. That's now way to treat a loyal customer no matter the excuse. Imagine that on ANY other product, and you see the stupidity.
I've bought the game and will see how bad it gets. I have a stable connection and powerful PC, but I travel alot with a workstation laptop that I use to play current games as well. For this game, I can just forget that. So pretty bad as a start.
[Edited by Fawkrin, 3/4/2010 8:41:37 AM]
So I wish people would stop coming up with these excuses. Admit it people you are thieves, simple as. None of this pish too expensive, etc crap.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem