Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Discussion
any help is appreciated. btw trainer is in the desktop as there is no instructions in the read me file..
1. Bring up steam.
2. Go to my Games.
3. Go to your COH icon, right click and create a desktop shortcut.
4. Right click on desktop shortcut and go to properties.
You will see this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 20540 or very similair.
Now type in -dev at the end, make sure to leave a space after -applaunch 20540 and it should look like this:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 20540 -dev
That should take care of your problem.
Remember steam based games are located in you program files/steam/steamapps/common/company of heros.
Hope that squares you away. Cheers!
P.S. You need to put the Trainer in you COH Folder and create a shortcut to it. Unless you are using the Trainer manager then it would go in there.
[Edited by GhostRider1954, 3/28/2010 4:29:19 AM]
I don't know about recent COH trainers, but all of my other trainers sit in individual folders inside my game shortcut folder on my desktop and they all work without being in the game's Directory.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem