Mass Effect 2 Discussion
Been seeing sporadic information regarding the DLC and the trainer e.g. some things in the DLC crashes the trainer etc. But couldn't find a specific post for this.
Just wanna confirm
1) Does the trainer work with the Mass Effect 2 DLC?
2) What actions or items (e.g. armour change etc) conflicts with the trainer and are these bugs ironed out in the latest version of the trainer?
2) Changing armour had a bad effect on the super health in previous versions of the trainer
PWizard worked on it and it should work on most combinations now. It's still possible that some armour are buggy, but ME2 code seems to come from another world and fixing it to work on more combinations could break the trainer completely so PWizard decided this version should be the last attempt.
(if you haven't played the game yet : the armour can be a full one (coming from a DLC) or a combination of basic items (the base armour))
Just as an aside, it also works for all three of the Dr Pepper helms.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem