Mass Effect 2 Discussion
Jack's personal quest to blow up a Cerberus base, will it affect my relations with Miranda? What happens after?
Also, what happens if I do/don't release the krogan from the tank?
2) in my playthrough, after this quest Jack has said something one more time, then completely shut up (reached the end of her dialogue lines, i assume)
3) if you release krogan you will have him on your party as a standard party member. Just like with all the others. He'll have his personal quest too.
Also, as a side-dish, i'm trying to get Kelly "Yeoman" Chambers. :P
[Edited by Mightynutter, 1/26/2010 12:05:52 AM]
Don't u think that Jack is taken from Pitch Black with Vin diesel?
[Edited by Gabriel120, 1/26/2010 1:35:53 AM]
this only done if u have a high / full paragon lvl. before this sequenz will start.
anything else, after the little "fight" and u decide to help jack u are unable to reclaim mirandas "loyality" couse this will be lost / gone.
if u help miranda u are unable to speak to jack after this.
So my proposal is, do Jacks SideQeust only if u have a high paragon lvl.
And remember, all the way u played the game before will take effect on this and othere decissions. If u play a gamestyle like renegade u won't be able to reach a "conciliation" / to end this fight between miranda and jack by pressing a blue answere. there will be no blue answere then and u will lost one of them .. there loyality
[Edited by sui2k, 1/26/2010 7:42:31 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem