Mass Effect 2 Discussion
in COD:MW2 i couldnt use my numeric keys, truned off numlock and mapped the numeric keys, then turned on numlock ingame and they worked
on the other hand, if you mean that you cant use your numeric keys because the trainer uses them, download the custom keys app, its on here somewhere
2) Make sure your AV/Firewall is not blocking the trainer.
3) Sometimes the trainer fails to hook with your game (I haven't seen such problems in CH trainers though). So start the game, alt+tab back to desktop, run the trainer and then activate the options).
4) Probably main executable name is different, I doubt this may be not a problem since people hardly rename them (Not the shortcuts).
5) Disable UAC if you are using Vista, 7! They only mean trouble, with all those nag screens and stuff.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 1/24/2010 4:05:57 AM]
Numlock is on, firewall did not block the trainer, trainer said: Authenticated!, tried to start trainer first than game, game first than trainer, is the same(the trainer detects the game), UAC disabled, trainer and game executable run in admin mode, tried even to run executables in compatibility mode, same result.
It's the first time I have problems with trainers from cheathappens. I don't no what could be wrong. The game works well.
Same problem here.
I have no virus software enabled at most times. The trainer still doesn't respond. I tried windows XP service pack 3 as well as game a long with run as admin and accepted applications but nothing seems to work. I even went as far is to adding it to the windows firewall exception .exe and still nothing.
Does yours turn the text blue in pause menu when you hit options? That is the only thing the trainer seems to do for me.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem