Mass Effect 2 Discussion
7. they changed the travel system a bit, you cannot travel from one edge of the galaxy to another one in one go, but you will have to make little breakes and re-fuel
8. in ME1 there was the resource gatering assigment, now in ME2 you also gather resources, but you will also use them to make better weapons, to have a better fuel economy ...
only a weak and something to go so we will see
9. super speed - I forgot to add this one and hope this function will return in the ME2 trainer
Also the Super Accuracy option was quite good in ME1, so it would be a good option
I'm not too enthusiastic about the travel system modification, but it does bring a certain aspect of realism to the game.
[Edited by Spamwise_GameG, 1/18/2010 7:50:25 AM]
well...for one i'm really glad they've removed the Mako vehicle. and adding re-fueling and gathering resources to make improvements to the ship and/or to the weapons and other improvements add to the realism so i'm sure ME2 should be better than ME1.
[Edited by Zurvan, 1/19/2010 1:08:38 PM]
Won't using trainers kinda disable your ability to add your ME character to ME2? or is it just cheat codes?
[Edited by JamieK, 1/19/2010 10:04:55 PM]
If you don't play it safe, you can EASILY run out of ammo in the middle of a gunfight. Causing you to run into the middle of the battlefield to grab some off the enemies (which might not even be for the proper gun), where you'll be taking ALOT of damage.
Infinite Fuel for space travel would be quite useful as well. Although fuel depots are over the place. It gets really annoying having to fly back and forth to them, just to explore space.
You don't even gain XP anymore for killing ememies. You only get it at the end of missions. So max skill points wouldn't do THAT much for you, because you only learn new skills as you gain more levels. I'm curious how that one will work out.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem