James Cameron´s Avatar: The Game Discussion
What i am inquaring about is i wonder if they will add new features to the trainer like adding conquest credits and such, the give exp doesn't work after your level is maxed sadly.
its just one improvement i'd like too see to the train or should i say something added too it.
Anyways in the mean time does anyone know if you can edit the game data, would be great too edit the ammount of EXP given for killing things.
My first suggestion is, use an other trainer in the meantime. I did a quick search and found a trainer that gives 9999999 exp. Don't know if this will solve your problem, but I'd try it if you haven't already.
My second suggestion is manually change your exp using a Hex Editor of your choice. If you have no idea what this is, then I'd probably forget it, though I could post a tutorial on here later on if you really wish to do it this way.
[Edited by Spatule, 1/6/2010 9:05:45 PM]
I've tryed the other trainer but same problem, once you reach max exp it no longer gives you credits for the conquest when you use it.
Thanks for the advice tho and yes i know how to use a hex editor just gotta find a good free one to use.
If anyone that reads this has any clue about how to edit the game i'd be greatfull for some advice.
All i really want to do is 1 of two things.
1. Edit the Exp given from either Viper Wolfs too 6k a kill or Exp given from RDA Soldiers too 5k
2. Make it where a single mission after you chose your faction or side and make it give you 500k exp so i can get 500k or some credits for conquest
any of thies two would be great i just need some more credits for conquest mode ^.^
Just read my last post in the topic: conquest cheats on this forum.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem