2. Type the following command:
reg DELETE HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSNMessenger\Policies
3. Confirm you want to delete this key.
4. Attempt to log into WLM now.
@Neo: Can you explain more about the number one? I couldn't get it.
@latios_power: In fact i don't use any anti-virus software.
1. Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
2. Right Click Command Prompt > Run as Administrator
Not using an AV, btw, is NOT very smart to do.
[Edited by Neo7, 2/1/2010 5:38:16 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem