East India Company Discussion
ok, check it out guys. version 1.10 was so buggy a new patch was made to battle the crashes based on the time table at random points, not to mention, winning sea battles and the losing fleet is still sailing on map...[WTH?]. the new patch [also dated incorrectly], is version 1.12. sorry trainer makers, EIC seems to be at war with you. The new patch can be downloaded at official website for EIC.
Also to clarify once again, there is no such label as "DIRECTORS CUT"...its "DESIGNERS CUT", says so right on the box and official website. not trying to pester.
Just a [FYI] kinda thing, this game has no fun factor unless a working trainer is involved. I played it on easy to start. got to 1630 and believe it or not, the AI started cheating, especially in sea battles. Mega Gold, Instant reload, Mega cargo, Super ships early, Fast Sailing. just a few ideas for a new working trainer.
[Edited by Dreggo, 12/28/2009 6:37:58 AM]
I am a new member and eagerly waiting for 1.12 since the old 1.10 is NOT working anymore...
Just got to say I love this website, Awesome work by all those that make the trainers and scripts.
I'm also awaiting a re-vised trainer for this game.
Nice website, Awesome skill in the trainers and the whole layout of this site.
Yeah. This website is nice.
Btw. don't you have script errors in this software called "CH Trainer Manager"?
Regarding EAC, for the time being I have now edited at least the money by myself.
(1) Grab a tool like cheatengine5.5 or something.
(2) Start the game and pause.
(3) Write down the money you currently have in the game.
(4) Start Cheatengine, open the game process.
(5) Search for the value of your money.
(6) Once Cheatengine will find a memory location where this money is stored it will show you one, two or more locations on the left side. In case that there is more than 1 location you may
write down all memory locations, ALT-TAB back into the game and to play one month longer and pause the game again once you do have a new money value. Repeat searching and you will most probably see the new value at the same memory location again.
That is the right memory location where money is stored.
(7) Double click this line.
(8) On the bottom now you can edit the value to whatever you want (let's say 100000000). Thats it.
(9) TAB-ALT back to your game and voilà there is your money.
(10) You can now save the game.
[Edited by krupps, 1/4/2010 6:22:35 AM]
[Edited by krupps, 1/4/2010 6:24:12 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem