Ukraine - A Ukrainian chemistry student who had the bizarre habit of chewing gum after dipping it in citric acid, has been found dead with his jaw blown off.
The student's jaw was believed to be blown off by exploding chewing gum.
Officers found citric acid packets and a similar-looking unidentified substance, believed to be some kind of explosive material, on a table near the 25-year-old's body, Russian news agency Ria Novosti said.
Investigators suspect the student confused the packets and put gum covered with explosive material into his mouth.
Not new, very similar but still wierd: Link
As for the chewing gum, hth?