Omikron: The Nomad Soul Discussion
1. In some cases you simply need to put in CD2.
2. Try setting the compatibility mode along with CD2.
3. If that alone doesn't help, you need the fixed exe from gamecopyworld.com.
4. If all else fails and you have a crash on start when it loads the intros, then you need fixed video dummy files.
I provide the last two steps here in a RARed File (360 KB):
You just need to extract it into your main Omikron folder and overwrite the existing files (make a backup first, just in case). I can't guarantee for it to work, but on XP at least it solves the problem for 95% of all people.
In case you wonder if its virus-free, theres a scan result:
IIRC David Bowie did the music for this game, and the game was kinda huge in a way, that last boss was a bugger also lol
But now I'm having a problem in the mecha level. Soon my mecha is hit the game crashes. I managed to get through the first two levels eventually but the third seems impossible because there's an enemy mecha shooting at me soon I leave the door.
Is there a fix for this?
Edit: I used software mode and although it's not full proof as it also crashed when I tried it before, I managed with my strategy of never getting hit except by the last enemy.
[Edited by leogo, 11/23/2009 2:21:49 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem