Defense Grid: The Awakening Discussion
I am aware that Fireswals adware scaanner etc. often reports trainer as malware. Usually it's an general alert, but in case of "TRAINER (PATCH #3 - 07.24.2009)" there is an specific alert for "Trojan.Win32.Buzus.cdcz" by Kaspersy as well as AVG Internet Security.
Would be very kind if someone could recheck this.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• 5000 Cores
• 5000 Bonus Point Multiplier