James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Discussion
I downloaded my game through Steam and downloaded the 1.1 trainer.
The latter keeps crashing whenever I hit the "2", but not the "1" or the "4".
I tried launching the trainer after the game, putting the trainer in the game's folder, launching both with the almighty administrator access, disabling the anti - virus, none of these works.
Could someone help me ?
Thanks in advance.
PS : Other question : could someone tell me how to prevent Kaspersky from deleting trainers which it considers being "viruses" or "trojan" ?
2) Just disable Kaspersky to prevent the trainers from deletion. You may also add it to its exceptions list.
1) I understand perfectly that making trainers is very difficult, especially with this new GFWL ****, but I can't understand why, if there is indeed a difference between the retail and the steam ones, two different trainers weren't made. I must be mistakening but I thought that if it was possible for a number of games, it would also be for this one.
2) If I disable Kaspersky in order not to see some of my trainers being erased, I also bid farewell to the whole protection a very antivirus is about since it won't protect my computer from malware/trojan and other little things that pollute the Internet, am I not ? If I disable Kaspersky, my computer is no longer protected at all and if I enable it my trainers are erased ? That's it ? Plus, I don't know the steps to add anything to its exception lists, despite having searched.
I have a kaspersky Internet security 2009, but I don't know about yours.
Open setting -> Threats and exclusions -> Trusted zone.
add your trainers one by one.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem