1) Whenever I go to the the Author Admin page, I get a "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error".
2) In my Author Status on my Profile page, I cannot see the entry of the Tutorial that got posted, its comming as "No Entries". And also, I am NOT RATED, despite me being actually rated.
3) Why are my contributions (Trainers) taking so much time to get accepted, when so many other contributions by other Authors are?
2) Same as 1) Please leave the author box visible on your profile page so I can fix it.
3) I can't find any submitted trainers from you. Can you please send them again?
Also Nevermore, the previous contributios I made before I was an Author did not come in my Author status/Admin.
Can you please include them in my Author Admin list? I have several trainers over here.
Land of the Dead trainer as an example.
EDIT: I will keep my Author Status visible.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 10/7/2009 7:20:46 AM]
I've semi-fixed 1) for now, at least the page doesn't crash anymore. I'll get to 2) when I have time.
Can you PM me a list of your old submissions so I can update them?