Need for Speed: Carbon
Shift and prostreet are very identical to the GT series. They might as well keep on producing street racing games instead.
need for speed "Hot Pursuit" is in "Street Racing" tipe and is very very good game.
Police added to the game, and this is great.
charm has been doubled.
Yes I know, that's why EA should continue producing street racing games instead. Just saying that need for speed prostreet and shift are similar to the Gran Turismo series and there's really no point in prodcuing more GT-like games.
Like SHIFT 2:
Have unbelieveble graphics & haven't good gameplay or story.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Speed Up/Brake/Jump
• Unlimited NOS/Speedbreaker/Crew
+ 10 more options