Mass Effect Discussion
Mass Effect Update 1.02
-Added the SecuROM activation "revoke" ability which is automatically run during uninstallation.
*When Mass Effect is run on a new computer for the first time an "activation" will be used.
*Mass Effect allows activations on up to 5 different computers.
*users will now regain a used activation upon uninstallation of Mass Effect or after manually using the SecuROM activation "revoke" ability.
To manually use the SecuROM activation "revoke" ability, follow the steps below.
1) Install the 1.02 update to your current version of Mass Effect
2) Navigate to the ‘Binaries’ subfolder of your copy of Mass Effect
3) Run the command: MassEffect.exe -ead_gl_remove
There is a known issue where some users will encounter an incorrect error during uninstallation stating "There is a problem with verifying ownership of your game".
In the majority of cases this error can be ignored as uninstallation will have completed successfully.
- The player will no longer become stuck in the Feros elevator
- Quickslot abilities are now disabled in elevators
- The pixilated bloom and DoF on Radeon x1650 and x1950 cards has been addressed
- GPF crashes when playing Quasar have been addressed
- The player's weapon will not auto fire if the fire button is released as an active loading screen appears
- Low LOD on Garrus' face has been addressed
- Reconfiguring the PRIMARY INTERACT key (Default set to E) to any other key will no longer make the ENTER key interact TWICE when used.
- Player will not become stuck in his action station in elevators (primarily occurred in the Peak 15 elevators)
- Occasional crash when encountering Rachni on UNC_73 has been addressed
- Using the enter key to add and remove talent points will function properly
- GUI: Pressing U when first getting control of Shepard and then pressing ESC to close it will not cause the player to lose all input functionality
- Romance confrontation conversation will fire after 3rd planet complete
- The player will no longer become stuck when using the Enter key rather than the primary interact key to initiate conversation with certain followers on the Normandy
- Audio skipping during conversations has been addressed
- Addressed cases where Realtec HD audio users were experiencing issues with cut off / crackling audio after patching the game to version 1.01
- The issue regarding dynamic character shadows appearing grainy has been resolved.
- Nihilus and all Turians are no longer missing their face markings
- The issue of Garrus having no lighting on his face until a save is loaded has been addressed
- The game will now create save files when "My Documents" is set to the root of a drive
-The issue where PCs with NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx and above video cards were experiencing random General Protection Fault crashes appears to have been fixed with the GeForce 182.06+ drivers
Please ensure when playing Mass Effect that all PC drivers are up to date
Nevermore, the second developer of the site, is #1.
[Edited by Zaina, 8/27/2009 1:05:17 PM]
EDIT: Okay I tried it and it seems that for some reason the teammate health option doesn't work.
[Edited by Sethalidos, 8/29/2009 1:21:08 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem