Edit: Trainer definately is affecting the outcome of the battle. If I got the super health deactivated after a savegame reload he keeps attacking. If I enable it it stops after 2-3 attacks. And it doesn't help by turning off the option, you have to reload or die before it works again. So for now you can't beat him with the trainer.
[Edited by mrpijey, 7/21/2009 9:22:26 AM]
Edit2: Definately a trainer issue. If you disable the super health and take some damage then the attacks will continue and you can re-enable the super health. And once it stops attacking you repeat the process.
Either way, thanks for an excellent trainer!
[Edited by mrpijey, 7/21/2009 9:43:28 AM]
Hope there´s a solution soon. And great work with the trainer. keep it up guys
2. He attacks once, then won't repeat.
3. Turn off Health cheat.
4. Walk up to Groeder and get him to slap you once.
5. If he and/or Spencer begin talking, reactivate health and prepare to be attacked.
6. If not, repeat step 4. (never took me more than 2 slaps)
7. Rinse and repeat until finished with fight.
P.S.: In my experience with the fight, he will attack untill he does the white attack. So if he does the red attack, he should attack again up until he does the white one. Once, he did the red attack 3 times before doing the white one. This was all with the health option on. So it CAN be done.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem