Call of Duty: World at War Discussion
Zombie mode can be played as a single player campaign mission, split screen, or (My favorite) co-op with up to four players.
Things to know before launching game:
-I do not believe the zombies become easier to beat if one person quits, or if you start with three players or less. Recommend four players
-Microphone always helps
-Rank does not always mean how well someone will play in zombie mode: Don't abuse new players.
The Objective and features
The objective is to survive as long as possible. Zombies will spawn at multiple points around the building. The game starts from round one to round something. I only made it to round 16 but I heard someone last to round 23 in co-op. Zombies will gain in numbers and slightly in strength per round. Zombies can only enter the building through broken barricaded windows around the building. The windows have a sandbag wall that prevents you from running out the building. Over the sandbags, is a loosely made set of boards hammered down. Per every zombie melee attack, one wooden board is broken. There are about five boards per window. Once the boards are broken down, the zombies can jump over the sandbags and will try to melee you to death. The boards can be rebuilt anytime. It takes about two seconds for one board to be nailed down. You can shoot and aim while rebuilding the barricade.
Also, there is a point or money system used to purchase weapons and open containers to get even more weapons. Every weapon in the game is included but there is a ray gun which is an awesome pistol that kills zombies immediately. Also, money can be used to open a door or lift furniture to gain entrance to new rooms. Money is gained by killing zombies or rebuilding barricades. There are bonuses for headshots. You get ten points per shot at the zombie or sixty points per headshot. Ten points are awarded for every board replaced. It seriously isn't too hard to save up money for better weapons but you do need to be a little smart. You can buy weapons off the walls where an outline of a gun is written on the wall with chalk. Also, you can buy weapons from certain containers with chalk written on it.
Teammates can fall and be mortally wounded. They are stuck and they can't move. They can only take out their pistol and try to defend anyone who can revive them. You can revive teammates with injecting them with a wonder drug. It takes about five seconds to administer. Mortally teammates die after about thirty seconds. Fallen teammates have an icon over them showing their position. The color changes depending how long they have until they die. It goes from orange to red. You can loose the round if all your teammates die as well as you. Teammates automatically respond when the round ends. They restart with only a pistol. Revived teammates get up with their weapons back.
Finally, there are power ups. Power ups give you great advantages in games and can save your life. Power ups appear as rotating icons. They appear after killing zombies in a certain way. They are activated by walking over them.
1. Nuke: It is shaped like the early nukes made like Fat Man. Once activated, a small mushroom cloud will appear at where the icon was. There will be a short white flash. All the zombies on the map will immediately die and be set on fire. Use the peace and quiet to revive fallen teammates.
2. Full Ammo: It is shaped like an ammo box. Once activated, your current weapons will be restocked with ammo.
3. Insta-Death: It is shaped like a skull. Once activated, any melee attack or bullet that hits the zombie immediately kills it. It lasts fifteen seconds.
4. Double Points: It is shaped like a 2 and a X beside it. Once activated, any points you earn will double. It lasts thirty seconds.
More in the next post ...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem