Overlord 2 Discussion
Yeah, I found that helmet as a must have and it seems if you enslave everlight, you have infinite amount of life force assuming you would wait while it gathers up.
pritty easy and they make all life forms to all the time.
When you enter the 'facility', go to the left after entering the main gate. There will be a pad that needs 5 minions to step onto it and then releases 6-10 gnomes at a time. This was used previously for diversions against eradicators when you lead the Greens in to grab the Green Hive.
After releasing the gnome cage, quickly stand in the archway right of the gnome cage gate and aim your minions towards the opening in the garden fence on the other side. Keep sending them auto forward with the right trigger. This placement ensures you get the maximum amount of life-force per grab without any getting stuck inside the cage beyond reach of minion snagging after being killed.
Someone said just leave the game playing and 'use duck tape' to hold the right trigger for auto-attack on and leave your console running. I'm not one to do that to my controllers, so I recommend:
A) releasing the gnomes
B) setting up your Overlord quickly in the archway
C) sending the minions on course to that fence opening holding the trigger
D) after you see them doing the job correctly, leave the channel your X-BOX plays on your TV and watch a show/movie while you hold the trigger.
E) make sure you have 'The Evil Eye' helmet on which makes every life-force you gather count twice, doubling the amount you gather per unit
This way you don't have to do anything silly to your controller and still grind life-force and crystals without being bored to tears watching the farming take place.
Advantages of this Method:
1) Gets you life-force and crystals quickly without you having to focus on the game itself, resources that are both useful for keeping a surplus of minions for battle and so your forge burns newblet minions instead of your strongest warriors.
2) Helps you get the 1000 Gnome Kill achievement easy.
3) Your minions actually get XP off the constant gnome kills, so you can get them up to Level 10 whilst they are farming for you. However, I recommend using only Browns (preferably) and Greens for this tactic as Blues hit like girls and Reds are too slow to keep up and kill the gnomes fast. Using Reds or Blues for this tactic won't work as well as many gnomes will escape the 'trap' you've set and only 1 gnome spawns for every 1 killed. So, if on a wave of 10 gnomes your Blue or Red army say let 8 by and kill only 2 while your not paying attention and watching TV, only 2 gnomes will pop at a time and reduce the amount of resources you gather per minute.
What stinks about that is those frogs have a nasty tendency of eating up minions pretty fast even if you send the Overlord in to help and don't always drop Blue, so in order to farm this requires you being live at the controls. Otherwise if you tried something similar to the Everlight Farming Tactic, you'd probably check back to find your army of 50 reduced to 12 in a matter of minutes or maybe even your Overlord slain by...frogs...
[Edited by Creash, 7/8/2009 5:30:27 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem