The Sims 3 Discussion
CheatHappens provide an enhancement for users looking for such things - without any real investment from the developers/publishers.
Not really hard to see why those same people might happily send CH advance copies - same as they do with many review sites.
Pirate away, but what your not paying for, among other things, is support. Please remember this.
Only noobs and moms, indeed.
push F1, then try the keys again.
i played for HOURS with this game and had no problems with our trainer. we try to test them quite a bit before sending, if possible.
instructions of trainer:
You may need to have the game unpaused and the stats screen visible for it to take hold.
it's also possible that if the bladder meter hasn't dropped yet, then the other meters are not being read into the trainer.
this game uses script loops for it's variables. parsing out each individual need was very difficult. at any rate, there may not be much i can do to help. we don't have 'many' ways to tackle the game to create options for it-
some more thoughts:
1) until i can repeat the problems people are having, it is very difficult to reproduce them.
2) i have no idea what 'part' of the game and how far you have progressed. perhaps the scripts/code changes in different parts of the game. i have no way to test this on hundreds of computers (and no way to deal with it if it DID do this.)
3) during 'tutorial' parts of the game or before you actually are doing alot of the game on your own, the trainer may not work. i did most of my work and testing after the tut part of the game.
4) we are the ONLY , and i repeat ONLY trainer site that offers support. no one else even comes close. just because i cannot reproduce the problems of one person's trainer when we have thousands of others using our work successfully doesn't mean that i didn't try and respond to their problem (i responded to this stats problem twice already). We may NEVER fix the problem for certain people, but that doesn't mean we didn't care or at least look into it and test again. this site is doing trainers and patches for hundreds of games, not just sims 3, BTW.
5) note that there aren't 'hundreds' of trainers for this game yet either. maybe eventually there will be other trainers for this game, but it isn't simple. i hid most of my work on this game so that prying eyes cannot copy what we did. script game are notoriously difficult to train. keep your saracstic remarks to yourself if you are here to badmouth our site, since YOU have no trainers YOU created to post here for this game- (sorry to get hot, but some of the negativity is unwarranted, especially since we are the providers of trainers for hundreds of titles now, sometimes the ONLY trainer available).
6) if our work is so troubling we can certainly scrap the whole sims 3 project and just leave this game (and future 12 patches) to the other trainer makers out there for this game (none) who provide better support (none) and patches (none). i spent hours on this game for our members. i sincerely want each and every one of you to have our trainer work for you. i am sorry if this isn't 100% perfect, but i tested this now on 2 separate computers with 2 separate OS, both of which work fine. The only reason we persevered and tried to put something of value out for this game is because it is such a huge title-
[Edited by Caliber, 5/27/2009 11:35:27 AM]
Thanks for the trainer.
We don't really need the motives max out however we do need is a Unlimited Skill Points Cheat to be added into the trainer I can always reset my Sims Motives but I really can use Unlimited Skill Points for when the game is out on June 2nd.
I can't wait until next week I am getting the Collector's Edition.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• 9999999 Lifetime Rewards
• Needs Always Full