Battlestations: Pacific Discussion
i appreciate for your help..
[Edited by alphaspirits, 5/28/2009 10:42:40 AM]
[Nevermind, problem solved.. tqs]
[Edited by alphaspirits, 5/28/2009 11:05:15 AM]
Any help or a link to a mod would be great.
weapon damage such as torpedo/1000lbs bomb/16'' shell can be found @ Game_Global.mpak(bulletclasses.lua)
i just find that my game crash after i change torpedo damage/water damage to above 3000/100. it run normally when i set the value to below 3000/100
is there any mod for maybe a new ship/ plane??
and change its value.
you want to change B-17 Flying Fortress reload time and bomb value.
1. open bsp ripper
2. open Game_Global.mpak
3. open vehicleclasses.lua(scripts/datatables/autoload)with notepad
4. find the plane name(with ctrl+f)in this case B-17 Flying Fortress
5. keep searching till you find this line: ["Comment"] = "B-17 Flying Fortress",
6. now you can change the plane value. from plane armour, to reloadtime, and bomb value, and travel speed and many more.
same as step 1-3 but in this case you must open bulletclasses.lua
find "200lbs" (i forgot what bomb type the flying fortress was carry so i search 200lbs bomb)without quote mark. or 100 kg bomb
there you will find max damage, min damage, fire damage. just change the value.
remember to build new .mpak file and copy to game folder.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem