Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge Discussion
If someone wants to email me their 1.08 .exe file, we might can update from that. chris @ cheathappens.com
[Edited by PWizard, 5/17/2009 7:37:57 AM]
i have some problems with the breath option.
first: i had to customize the trainer for the option because num5 didnt work.
2nd: now i set the breath to the pos1 key. ingame i can see the 100% if its activated, but my mercs behave like they have 0% breath.
whats my problem?
thx for help
game and trainer v.1.08
- i dont think the breath option work prolly b/c of the changes in the patch 1.08 they(matrix games) made.
- dont use the health option b/c it increase the health to 999999 that overflow your max health which cause your merc's breath automatic to 0%. the health option need to be fixed around 70-90
- well you can edit the merc's health by editing the files in Persons. i cant recall if by changing the health you change both min. and max health or just the min. health.
- you regain your merc's breath after the health goes back to its original health.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem