S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Discussion
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
GSC Game World is glad to announce a new project in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series – S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (working title) for PC.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat will become a third stand-alone game in the highly-acclaimed Survival FPS S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. The project is slanted for release in autumn 2009.
The events of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat unfold shortly after the end of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. Having discovered about the open path to the Zone center, the government decides to hold a large-scale military "Fairway" operation aimed to take the CNPP under control.
According to the operation's plan, the first military group is to conduct an air scouting of the territory to map out the detailed layouts of anomalous fields location. Thereafter, making use of the maps, the main military forces are to be dispatched.
Despite thorough preparations, the operation fails. Most of the avant-garde helicopters crash. In order to collect information on reasons behind the operation failure, Ukraine's Security Service send their agent into the Zone center. From now on everything depends on the player.
Key game features:
* Photorealistic exclusion Zone – Pripyat town, Yanov railway station, Jupiter factory, Kopachi village and more, recreated by their true-to-life prototypes.
* New story, a number of unique characters.
* Extended system of side quests.
* New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behaviour and abilities for all monsters.
* New A-Life system, created using the players' best-liked elements of the first two games in series.
* Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone.
* Sleep function added into the game.
* New player’s interface.
* Possibility to continue the game after completion in a freeplay mode.
* The game is developed on X-Ray engine v.1.6
No... by SHOC's standards CS was an epic fail.
I hope this one does better.
and... for more info- Link
[Edited by the_corrupter, 5/6/2009 7:11:42 AM]
[Edited by Gorillaz2-D, 5/6/2009 8:34:11 AM]
Except the bugs, in my opinion CS was no fail.
The storyline in this one seems to be bad, no Stalkers in the wild or less of them I guess, since this game is about the military raiding the Zone.
[Edited by ArchDuke, 5/7/2009 2:28:03 AM]
and i think CS was a big fail ...
i just hope that the next one has a better graphic and add some more reality to it .
If CS was fail for you, a big one, then I think you should not play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. anymore, because graphical wise, they ain't changing much/ain't changing.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem