World of Warcraft Discussion
1) How much is it to buy? And is there a particular version any of you could suggest to start out with as a newbie?
2) What does it cost per month to play?
3) Is it true that if you buy one of the expansion packs that you get a month or two free with the purchase.
4) And does anyone know if that "Sword of a Thousand Truths" from the "Make love not Warcraft" South Park episode exists. Just curious.
I appreciate any and all info you may have on getting started. thankyou in advance!!
Well as i'm from Europe myself i cant say what the monthly fee is in the US or what the game itself costs in $.
But i'm sure your local game store can tell u such.
Cant say if u get 2 added months with the expansion packs or not probably not, but would suggest to buy at least WoW and WoW The Burning Crusade as then u will have acces to all races, can buy Wrath of the Lich King aswell but since ur new to the game it can take quite a while before u will see Northrend.
About the Sword i think its just a made up store for entertainment as i've never heard about it and been playing nearly 4 years.
As for Faction well thats basicly up to u which side ur going to play.
But in all i would recoment Horde as horde has in general a much more mature player Base, vs lots of kiddies on Alliance side.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem