F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Discussion
Here's what's happening when FEAR2 crashes because of the trainer:
1. I load the trainer.
2. I load FEAR2 (via Steam).
3. I open a saved gamepoint.
4. I press F1 to activate the trainer, and it activates okay.
5. I press ANY numeric keypad key, and FEAR2 immediately crashes and closes. The trainer is still running.
I just bought the game yesterday, and it is all updated via Steam. I have the trainer in the FEAR2 folder. I run Vista on a very new, stable machine, with more than enough juice to run the game.
Hang tight - the peeps in power here will have an updated trainer available soon.
The STEAM version is 1.03. You will need this trainer --> Link
[Edited by PWizard, 4/18/2009 4:38:42 AM]
With steam - automatic updates keep on happening. So thus the trainer might be crashing the game for this reason.
Try to get the trainer for the correct version.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem