Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Discussion
trainers are usually made for games based on the game's popularity and the games age. This trainer topic was made in 2009 (last update to the current trainer was also in 2009), and it only has 6 pages of posts over the last 4 years. Meanwhile, trainers that were made only weeks ago have trainer topics with 20+ pages of posts already.
you see where im going with this? there is not enough demand to make a trainer for the gamefly version of this game to justify devoting the resources it would take to make it.
Hmm the trainer works okay during the campaign but once I finish a mission, the game crashes. Might be a problem on my end. I'm going to try it again tomorrow. :/
Wiz I have that and it gets pretty much everything well then again I do add everyone elses to it hehe
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Plasma Force Armor (God Mode)
• Nuclear Death Pulse (Cripple All Forces)
+ 9 more options